Why use tint
Tinting your vehicle’s windows reduces glare, and protects you, your passengers and your car’s interior from the sun’s roasting heat and damaging UV rays.
That means a cooler interior, with cooler upholstery, and greater driving comfort. We offer only quality films installed by experienced technicians. All installations include one-piece rear windows and micro-edged side windows for a custom look. We carry a full line of films.
These films carry a lifetime warranty by both Tint N Tunes as well as the manufacturer. They are guaranteed not to fade, bubble, peel or crack for as long as you own your car.
- - Deflects up to 70% of the sun’s heat
- - Blocks 99% of damaging UV rays
- - Reduces glare and eye strain for driver and passengers
- - Superior scratch resistance
All films are backed by Tint N Tunes outstanding reputation for quality, service and customer satisfaction.
Window tinting for security
Is your home and or business glass safe? People take glass for granted. It is extremely fragile and, if it is not toughened or laminated, it is extremely dangerous. If you fall against glass, it will break. The resulting glass shards can cause injury and possibly death. You need to do everything you can, not only to protect against injury, but also against the possibility of legal action which could follow.
Once applied to the glass, the window film bonds directly to the surface, so if the glass is broken the shards are held in place to prevent injury.
The window films are clear, so once applied they will not alter the appearance of the glass. Tint can be applied to your business or residential glass. Click here to see the benefits of window tint (take to tint details).
Anti-graffiti window films are available to eliminate expensive glass-etching vandalism or damage to glass in high traffic areas. These films are thick enough to protect glass from most forms of vandalism or accidental damage yet they are clear and virtually invisible when mounted on the outside surface glass or Plexiglass.
When a vandal scratches on the window or uses acid etching chemicals to deface the window it won't be permanent. They are actually damaging the film, not the glass. We can then simply replace the film for a fraction of the cost of glass replacement.
- - It will protect any smooth surface whether timber, marble or stainless steel
- - Is so optically clear vandals can't see it - so they don't know it's there
- - Special mounting adhesive makes it very easy for the installer to remove and replace
- - Doesn't just protect your windows and surfaces, protects them with optically clear film
- - It is a transparent film that doesn't sacrifice function for aesthetics
It is enhanced with special ultra-violet inhibiting agents that reject up to 95% of the sun's damaging UV rays which will provide some assistance in reducing fading and deterioration of the items behind the glass.
- - These films have a 10 year guarantee when professionally installed by our company
- - Please contact us for full product specification
- - High tensile polyester and ultra-strong mounting adhesives reinforces glass
- - Helps hold broken glass in place upon impact or in the event of an explosion
- - Reduces heat, glare and energy consumption (solar versions)
- - Scratch resistant coating for long life and easy maintenance
- - Protection - for people and property in case of explosion
- - Minimizing injury from personal impact
- - Providing glass retention in cases of spontaneous breakage
- - Compliance with European Workplace Regulations
- - Enhances glazing security
- - Creates visual security/privacy
- - Reduces 98% of Ultra Violet light to minimize fading of interiors
- - Able to maintain natural light levels whilst retaining the view
Products we carry
Laws on tint
Click here to view the laws on tint.